In application of the state of health emergency, travel is prohibited except in the following cases and only on condition of having a certificate of :
- Travel between home and the place of exercise of professional activity, when they are essential for the exercise of activities that cannot be organized in the form of telework or professional trips that cannot be postponed.
- Travel to purchase supplies necessary for professional activity and essential purchases  in establishments whose activities remain authorized.
- Consultations and care that cannot be provided remotely and cannot be postponed; caring for patients with long-term illness.
- Travel for compelling family reasons, for assistance to vulnerable people or childcare.
- Short trips, within the limit of one hour per day and within a maximum radius of one kilometer around the home, linked either to the individual physical activity of people, to the exclusion of any collective sporting practice and any proximity to ” other people, either for a walk with the only people grouped together in the same home, or for the needs of pets.
- Judicial or administrative summons.
- Participation in missions of general interest at the request of the administrative authority
 Including free purchases (distribution of foodstuffs, etc.) and travel related to the receipt of social benefits and cash withdrawal
The two documents required to travel are available :
- the individual certificate, to download in PDF format (73 ko), in DOC format (16 ko), in TXT format (1 ko) or to reproduce on free paper. t must be completed for each non-professional trip ;
- employer’s certificate, in PDF format (227 ko), in DOC format (18 ko) ou in TXT format (2 ko). It is valid for the duration of the containment measures and therefore does not have to be renewed every day.
Violations of these rules will be punished with a fine of 135 euros with a possible increase of 375 euros and 1,500 euros in the event of a repeat offense. If in doubt about these travel restrictions, you can consult the questions / answers by clicking here.
Be careful with your personal data, do not use digital media for your certificates. Only the official document from the Ministry of the Interior or a sworn statement on plain paper can be used as proof.